Tandemic, Malaysia’s Most Youth-Friendly Company, builds social movements by organising communities around causes using technology and on-ground events. Tandemic is the company behind Makeweekend, Hackweekend, Do Something Good, and the Social Innovation Lab.
Be part of a team that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship and social change. Your work will impact thousands of people across multiple communities, one person at a time. Tandemic houses people with a plethora of talents and expertise, all of which contribute to the growth and development of the company and communities we work with. Be prepared to take the lead and push this company forward.
- Working with accountants, auditors, company secretaries or other third parties in ensuring transactions are properly documented by preparing the required documents.
- Ensure that administrative, HR, accounting and finance standard operating procedures are adhered to and all documentations are properly kept and filed.
- Keep track of and update staff information
- Manage staff payroll, billing and credit control
- Ensure utility bills and suppliers are paid on time.
- Other administrative and operational tasks as and when is required by the supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
For more information or to apply, email [email protected]